Times Square Tourists Recount Their Conquests

Sometimes we forget that CUNY Journalism School is plopped down right in the middle of the biggest tourist attraction in the world. Like so many of my colleagues, I often block out the existence of all those pasty Middle Americans.

Every once in a while, it is nice to remember that they are actually people. Interesting people with stories, in fact. Enter Caroline Glaser and Aaron Nero. They are two lovely folks from Akron, Ohio and they make superconductor microscopes.

We Are Tourists, But We Also Make Microscopes

Glaser and Nero might just look like nondescript tourists, but they are actually pretty sophisticated folks. They both work for a company that makes high calibre microscopes for semiconductors. Yeah, I don’t get it either.

All The Fun Things We’ve Done in New York!

The duo have done a lot of fun things in New York. While most tourists would be worn out by this adventure, our intrepid travelers just wish they had a little more time.

What to Do With Our Last Night?

It is their last night in town and they can’t seem to figure out how to fill the final ours. I sent them to Jimmy’s Corner. I have a feeling they will enjoy all the boxing photos and Ohio-priced drinks.

The Hypnotic Beauty of Times Square at Night

And just in case you don’t get enough of the soothing sounds of Times Square during the work day, here’s a nice piece of ambient artistry to satisfy your craving.