Americans may not realize that most foods sold in supermarkets are not natural. For example, if you are buying ground beef, it most likely will have some form of pesticide or hormone in it. The same goes for vegetables, fruit, canned goods, and starches.
For the person who wants to switch to only eating organic food, the task is almost impossible. Bottom line, most mainstream supermarkets don’t offer a wide variety of organic food. No one should have go through the journey of changing what they buy alone, which is why provided here is a list of 5 resources for the beginning organic food consumer.
At the top is a site that gives a breakdown of the meaning of the word “organic”. Also included in the list are other sites that can help you locate an organic food store nearby, as well as a site that delivers organic food and household products strait to your door.
1. Everything you ever wanted to know about organic food.
2. A way to find organic food stores closest to you.
3. An ‘all things organic’ online store.
4. Another ‘all things organic’ online store
5. This one is pretty much self explanatory, stay away from these 7 foods!